skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Cara Blog
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Newsflash
People who watched Sesame Street as a kid do better in high school.
Seriously.
2 comments:
Corey
November 11, 2009 at 4:24 PM
I watched Sesame Street as a kid. Yay.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Abby
November 13, 2009 at 12:54 AM
so true!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
▼
November
(12)
Copyrights and whatnot
The Final Blog...
Control.
I HAVE SWINE FLU
Social or anti
Transported.
Fortune Cookies
Thursday Nights
I'm Watching You
Technology and whatnot
Newsflash
Suicide and the Media
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
About Me
Cara
Indiana, United States
This is my blog about what we learned in Media Life class. Yay.....
View my complete profile
I watched Sesame Street as a kid. Yay.
ReplyDeleteso true!!!
ReplyDelete