I actually enjoyed writing this blog...well, most of the time. I've had a blog before, so this was not a new experience for me or anything. It was more challenging than the other blog I had, because for this one I had to be semi-serious and actually have structure to my posts. I'm not very good at that...
What I liked most about blogging about Media Life is that it made me actually THINK about things I'm learning in class. This blog was a nice place to get all my thoughts out into actual words. It was really useful to help me process things we talked about in class, and it forced me to have an opinion about things.
It was a little hard getting people to read/comment on my blog, because it seems like most people aren't all that interested in reading my boring blog. I think if it was on a more interesting topic or something, people would be more interested in reading it. Or maybe I'm just a real boring writer...
This blog relates to my media life because it IS media. By writing this blog, I'm a producer of creative media content, which is pretty cool.
So that is all...
PS- Thanks everyone for reading. Although I did have an enjoyable time blogging, I don't think I'll be using this blog anymore. I still plan to write notes on Facebook though. Don't you worry.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment